To book a tee time, call our Golf Shop at (780) 890-7888 or
Here are some very important items that need to be communicated before golfers can access the property to play:
- Please book a tee time, walk up tee times will not be accepted. This is the only way we can control and forecast our traffic.
- Golfers should not arrive at the golf course no earlier than 30 minutes before your tee time, unless you intend on dining in the Hawks Nest Restaurant.
- When you arrive at the Club, you will be met by our Greeter at the roundabout. If you need to, you can use the bag drop and then park your vehicle.
- We are encouraging everyone to walk. However, if you need to take a power cart, only one individual is permitted on the power cart, unless you are from the same household.
- The Driving Range and Putting Greens are now open.
- The Golf Shop is now open.
- The Hawks Nest Restaurant and Halfway House are now open. Please note, the Hawks Nest Restaurant is open 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Physical Distancing is mandatory throughout the property.
- Leave the flag stick in the cup at all times.
- The cups have been adjusted for player safety.
- Do not touch other players’ equipment.
- Give yourself a good lie in the bunker and please use your foot to smooth out the footprints after hitting your shot. There will be no rakes on the golf course.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, please stay home: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat. If we observe any of these symptoms, we will ask the golfer to go home. Please protect yourself and others
Please familiarize yourself with the Alberta Golf Industry recommended procedures: NAGA ALBERTA PROTOCOLS
For Special Bookings requiring more than 7 days in advance, please contact the Golf Shop at (780) 890-7888
All guests with a multi-pass, corporate pass, promo pass or any other type of pass must book their reservation by calling the Golf Shop directly at (780) 890-7888.
The pass number must be given to RedTail Landing’s Golf Shop personnel at the time of booking. Any guest that books online and shows up with a pass will be charged the posted rate for the time booked. The pass will not be accepted. This is for our tracking purposes only.