½ cup flour
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup large flake oats
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup butter (room temperature)
8-10 large apples
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons Minute Tapioca
Whipped cream or ice cream to serve
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon in a large bowl. Cut in butter into dry mixture until crumbly. Set aside.
1. Grease 8 individual ramekins OR 1 deep-dish pie plate.
2. Squeeze the juice of one lemon into a bowl.
3. Peel and thinly slice 8 to 10 large apples (combination of Macintosh and Granny Smith), occasionally tossing to coat with the lemon juice.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top and toss.
5. Sprinkle sugar over the top and toss to mix.
6. Sprinkle Minute Tapioca over the top and toss.
1. Pour apples into the dish of your choice, sprinkle with the crumble and gently pat down.
2. Bake 40 minutes until golden brown and the apples are cooked.
3. Serve with your choice of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.