• 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt
• ground black pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
• 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
• 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Season both sides of chicken breasts with garlic salt and pepper.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook seasoned chicken breasts until chicken is browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add onion; cook and stir until onion is browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Pour diced tomatoes and balsamic vinegar over chicken; season with basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Enjoy, Dean Stefanic