10 ounces Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles
2 cups cubed cooked red potatoes
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Cook sausage in large non-stick skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until hot. Stir in potatoes.
2. Beat eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl with wire whisk. Pour over sausage mixture.
3. Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. (Do not stir.)
4. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 14-17 minutes or until eggs are set.
5. Top with tomato and onions. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
Enjoy, Dean Stefanic