1 ½ C All-purpose flour
1/2 C. Confectioners’ sugar
3/4 C. Cold butter or margarine
1 ½ C. Sugar
1/2 C. Lemon juice
1 t. Baking powder
1 C. Flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners’ sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly (I used my food processor and pulsed the ingredients until thoroughly combined).
- Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Enjoy, Dean Stefanic