• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
• 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
• 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
-Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Slit open on the side for stuffing; set aside.
-In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, eggs and 3/4 of the cheese. Mix well and stuff each breast with 1/4 of the mixture; secure with toothpicks and place stuffed breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
-Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Enjoy, Dean Stefanic