Here is a Valentine’s treat that is super easy, and perfect to send along with your little sweeties to share with their classmates.
One bag of Strawberry or Regular Marshmallows
Small cellophane bags (if you want to wrap them up)
1. Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
2. Melt some chocolate (chocolate chips are not recommended) I usually found in the baking aisle. You will probably need 4-8 oz. of chocolate, depending on how many marshmallows you dip.
3. Dip one marshmallow at a time into the chocolate.
4. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and then sprinkle your choice of sprinkles onto the chocolate.
5. Set the marshmallow pop (stick down) in a mug to allow the chocolate to set (you can put the mug of pops in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes)
6. Once the chocolate is set, if desired, wrap each pop in a small cellophane bag.
Enjoy, Dean Stefanic